Today, in this article we are going to share all the important information about MyIndigoCard. Indigo Credit Card is a platinum MasterCard that is quite popular for building and improving the Credit History of their customers.
This credit card is being issued by Celtic Bank, Salt Lake City, UT, so the cardholders are not asked to deposit any security amount. There are many beneficial features of MyIndigoCard that make it one of the popular credit card companies. MyIndigoCard has been trusted by many people due to its great features and benefits that are provided to its customers.
MyIndigoCard Features and Benefits
Below here, we are going to provide you with a list of MyIndigoCard Features and Benefits that you must be aware of:
- If you don’t have a good credit score and you want to enhance your credit profile, then MyIndigoCard is one of the best options for you.
- The users don’t have to deposit any money.
- The users’ credit profile has been reported to three different major credit departments.
- The cardholders of Mastercard get ID Theft Protection service.
- This card also has Zero Liability protection so that you can protect your card against any unauthorized transaction.
- The cardholders will get an initial credit limit of $300.
- You’ll also get several options for selecting a good-looking design for your card according to your preference.
- In order to give an extra layer of security to your Mastercard, they will provide you chip-based card.
What are the Drawbacks of MyIndigoCard?
Before moving to MyIndigoCard, you must also be aware of some of its downside points. If you want to understand how this card works and what are the drawbacks that you may face after shifting to MyIndigoCard, then read the following points carefully:
- First, you get a $300 credit limit which is quite low for some people.
- As of now, the cardholders can’t transfer the balance as this facility is not available so far.
- The cardholders have to pay up to $40 over the limit fee which is not charged by most of the card issuers these days.
- On this card, you will not get any reward points facility. Due to this reason, consumers won’t be able to save anything while using this card.
MyIndigoCard Fee and Charges
To know the fee and charges of MyIndigoCard, read the following details carefully:
- The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of MyIndigoCard is 24.9 percent, while the APR for the Cash advances is 29.9 percent.
- The minimum interest charge that will be applicable to your card is $1.
- The cardholders have to pay a $0 to $99 annual fee for this card.
- There is going to be a penalty of up to $40 if in case there is a late fee payment, over-limit fee, or returned payment fee.
- For any kind of foreign transaction, there will be a charge of a 1 percent fee in U.S. Dollars.
- For the cash advances, there will be an extra fee and you might have to pay $5 or 5% of the transaction amount. This extra fee will be applied every time you make a transaction, and the maximum cash advance fee is going to be $100.
Indigo Credit Card Login Portal
Indigo Credit Card login portal is specifically for cardholders who want to manage their credit card online. It is a safe and very convenient online portal that can be accessed by providing your username and password. In order to get login credentials, users must register themselves to their official platform. Without having an online account at the MyIndigoCard Login Portal, you won’t be able to access it.
Once you have completed the registration process, go to the Indigo Credit Card Login Page by visiting the official portal and entering your username and password in the desired field. Make sure you have a secure and trusted device with an uninterrupted internet connection. As soon as you are logged in successfully, you can easily perform several tasks such as making payments of online bills, checking your statements history and previously held transactions, and much more.
How to Apply for an Indigo Platinum Mastercard?
To enjoy the benefits of the Indigo Platinum Mastercard, you must apply for this Credit Card. But before applying for Indigo Platinum Mastercard you must check your eligibility first. With this card, you can rebuild your credit so it is necessary for you to check whether you fulfill its criteria or not.
- Applicant should be a minimum of 18 years old.
- The applicant should have valid documents, address, social security number, and a US IP address.
- They should not have any Indigo MasterCard account created previously with pending payment.
- You need to provide documents for your income proof, your debt, and identity verification to check your worthiness.
If you qualify for all the basic eligibility requirements, then you can apply for an Indigo Platinum Mastercard. For this, you have to check whether you pre-qualify for this Credit Card or not. It will not affect your Credit Score in any way. Follow the steps of the pre-qualify check process:
- Step 1: Go to the official website at https://www.indigocard.com/.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the ‘Pre-Qualify Now’ link. A new page will open on the next screen with an online form.
- Step 3: Fill out that online form by providing all the asked details such as your Name, Email Id, Phone Number, Address, Date of Birth, and Social Security Number.
- Step 4: At last, click on the ‘Pre-Qualify Now’ link.
After Receiving the Invitation:
If you get the invitation through the mail, then you can Apply for Indigo Credit Card Online by following these steps:
- Step 1: Go to the official web page.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link that says “Received a Mail Offer.” You can find this link under the Get Started option available on the top menu item. An application form will open where you can apply via invitation code.
- Step 3: After this, provide your Invitation Number and Zip Code in the required field and click on Get Started button. Now, you are going to see the Credit Card offers on the basis of your credit profile.
After receiving your Indigo MasterCard online, you can easily activate it through the official website. All you need to do is to visit the official site and enter your login credentials such as username and password. After login, go to the activation page by visiting www.myindigocard.com. On the activation page, you need to complete all the formalities required to activate your Indigo MasterCard, and then create your Credit Card PIN. This was all about MyIndigoCard in this article. If you need more information, you can visit their official site or ask us in our comment section.