Myindigocard is a Credit Card service that offers a range of benefits including low-interest rates, Cashback Rewards, and other perks to Cardholders. If you are a Myindigocard credit card holder then you can easily log in to your online account for accessing its benefits and Managing your Account.
In this article, we are going to share all the important information about MyIndigoCard. Indigo Credit Card is a platinum MasterCard that is quite popular for building and improving the Credit History of its customers. Indigo Platinum MasterCard is an unsecured Credit Card that helps all clients to create and maintain their Credit History. Managing Myindigocard online account is very easy and can be done by accessing the Myindigocard official website at www.myindigocard.com. You are able to Make Payments to your MyIndigoCard Account by visiting the Myindigocard.com official web portal.
Indigo credit card is being issued by Celtic Bank, Salt Lake City, UT, so the cardholders are not asked to deposit any security amount. There are many beneficial features of MyIndigoCard that make it one of the most popular credit card companies. MyIndigoCard has been trusted by many people due to its great features and benefits that are provided to its customers.
www.myindigocard.com website is created with the motive to provide Safe, User-friendly, and Secure Access to Customers with Indigo Platinum MasterCard Credit Cards. The Myindigocard.com Online Web Portal can be accessed anytime and anywhere, which makes it Super Convenient. You are able to take various benefits of using the Indigo Credit Card including Bill Payments, Access to Account Information, View Transactions History, and Maintain the Account at the same time.
What Is MyIndigoCard?
Myindigocard is basically a Credit Card building for people who have bad credit cards along with other Credit Card users. The Indigo Credit Card lets you access all the benefits including ad managing the menu with Paying Bills and getting online statements, viewing the Activity on your account, and getting in touch with the customer support representative 24/7. Myindigocard is a Credit card with a free version for all authorized users with a $300 Line of Credit and a lot of benefits including reasonable fees for international transactions. if the cardholder has sufficient funds then they may not be able to get approval based on their credit details. MyIndigoCard can be easily accessible through its official web portal at www.myindigocard.com. The official website of myindigocard at www.myindigocard.com is fully safe, secure, and user-friendly, and anyone can easily activate and Login into their Indigo Account without having a hassle.
MyIndigoCard Features and Benefits
Below here, we are going to provide you with a list of MyIndigoCard Features and Benefits that you must be aware of:
- If you don’t have a good credit score and you want to enhance your credit profile, then MyIndigoCard is one of the best options for you.
- The users don’t have to deposit any money.
- The users’ credit profile has been reported to three different major credit departments.
- The cardholders of Mastercard get ID Theft Protection service.
- This card also has Zero Liability protection so that you can protect your card against any unauthorized transaction.
- The cardholders will get an initial credit limit of $300.
- You’ll also get several options for selecting a good-looking design for your card according to your preference.
- In order to give an extra layer of security to your Mastercard, they will provide you chip-based card.
What are the Drawbacks of MyIndigoCard?
Before moving to MyIndigoCard, you must also be aware of some of its downside points. If you want to understand how this card works and what drawbacks you may face after shifting to MyIndigoCard, then read the following points carefully:
- First, you get a $300 credit limit which is quite low for some people.
- As of now, the cardholders can’t transfer the balance as this facility is not available so far.
- The cardholders have to pay up to $40 over the limit fee which is not charged by most of the card issuers these days.
- On this card, you will not get any reward points facility. Due to this reason, consumers won’t be able to save anything while using this card.
MyIndigoCard Fee and Charges
To know the fee and charges of MyIndigoCard, read the following details carefully:
- The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of MyIndigoCard is 24.9 percent, while the APR for Cash advances is 29.9 percent.
- The minimum interest charge that will be applicable to your card is $1.
- The cardholders have to pay a $0 to $99 annual fee for this card.
- There is going to be a penalty of up to $40 if in case there is a late fee payment, over-limit fee, or returned payment fee.
- For any kind of foreign transaction, there will be a charge of a 1 percent fee in U.S. Dollars.
- For the cash advances, there will be an extra fee and you might have to pay $5 or 5% of the transaction amount. This extra fee will be applied every time you make a transaction, and the maximum cash advance fee is going to be $100.
|Annual Fee||$75 the first year; $99 thereafter||$59 the first year, $59 thereafter||$0 the first year; $0 thereafter|
|Cash Advance Fee||$5 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater||$5 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater||$5 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||1% of each transaction in U.S. dollars||1% of each transaction in U.S. dollars||1% of each transaction in U.S. dollars|
|Late Payment Fee||Up to $40||Up to $40||Up to $40|
|Overlimit Fee||Up to $40||Up to $40||Up to $40|
|APR) for Purchases||24.9%||24.9%||24.9%|
|APR for Cash Advances||29.9%||29.9%||29.9%|
|Minimum Interest Charge||$1.00||$1.00||$1.00|
Indigo Credit Card Login Portal At Myindigocard.com
The Indigo Credit Card login portal is specifically for cardholders who want to manage their credit card online. It is a safe and very convenient online portal that can be accessed by providing your username and password. In order to get login credentials, users must register themselves on their official platform. Without having an online account at the MyIndigoCard Login Portal, you won’t be able to access it.
Once you have completed the registration process, go to the Indigo Credit Card Login Page by visiting the official portal at www.myindigocard.com and entering your username and password in the desired field. Make sure you have a secure and trusted device with an uninterrupted internet connection. As soon as you are logged in successfully, you can easily perform several tasks such as making payments of online bills, checking your statements history and previously held transactions, and much more.
How to Apply for an Indigo Platinum Mastercard?
To enjoy the benefits of the Indigo Platinum Mastercard, you must apply for this Credit Card. But before applying for Indigo Platinum Mastercard you must check your eligibility first. With this card, you can rebuild your credit so it is necessary for you to check whether you fulfill its criteria or not.
- Applicant should be a minimum of 18 years old.
- The applicant should have valid documents, address, social security number, and a US IP address.
- They should not have any Indigo MasterCard account created previously with pending payment.
- You need to provide documents for your income proof, your debt, and identity verification to check your worthiness.
If you qualify for all the basic eligibility requirements, then you can apply for an Indigo Platinum Mastercard. For this, you have to check whether you pre-qualify for this Credit Card or not. It will not affect your Credit Score in any way. Follow the steps of the pre-qualify check process:
- Step 1: Go to the official website at https://www.indigocard.com/.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the ‘Pre-Qualify Now’ link. A new page will open on the next screen with an online form.
- Step 3: Fill out that online form by providing all the asked details such as your Name, Email Id, Phone Number, Address, Date of Birth, and Social Security Number.
- Step 4: At last, click on the ‘Pre-Qualify Now’ link.
After Receiving the Invitation:
If you get the invitation through the mail, then you can Apply for Indigo Credit Card Online by following these steps:
- Step 1: Go to the official web page.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link that says “Received a Mail Offer.” You can find this link under the Get Started option available on the top menu item. An application form will open where you can apply via invitation code.
- Step 3: After this, provide your Invitation Number and Zip Code in the required field and click on the Get Started button. Now, you are going to see the Credit Card offers on the basis of your credit profile.
How To Register or Sign Up For Myindigocard at www.myindigocard.com?
In order to Get Registered with Myindigocard, It’s very important to Activate Myindigocard to avail of the services and offers of the Indigo Credit Card. You are easily accessing www.myindigocard.com official portal and monitor all your Activities, including transaction history, Balance, etc. Here Below is the complete Step by Step Process for Myindigocard Registration or Sign Up at the official portal Myindigocard.com:
- Step 1: On Your Secure web browser, Enter www.myindigocard.com and Press Enter.
- Step 2: Now Select the Register Button from Website.
- Step 3: Now Enter Your Card Information.
- Step 4: Now Enter your MyIndigoCard number & the security code.
- Step 5: Now Provide the last four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN).
- Step 6: Now Here, You will also be asked to provide your date of birth and zip code.
- Step 7: Now create a username and password for your MyIndigoCard account. Make sure to Create a Strong Password that is difficult to guess.
- Step 8: Now You have to verify your account by providing your email address and agreeing with the Terms and Conditions.
- Step 9: Congratulations You are Successfully Registered with Myindigocard.
Myindigocard Login or Sign-In Process At www.myindigocard.com
After Registering Myindigocard at www.myindigocard.com You need to log in to Your Myindigocard Account in order to get complete information regarding your Indigo Card. It is easy to access your Card account without applying much effort. Here below is the Steps by step Process for Myindigocard Login at Myindigocard.com:
- Step 1: Open the Secure Web Browser and Enter Myindigocard’s official URL at www.myindigocard.com.
- Step 2: Now Provide the Myindigocard Login Credentials Like Username and Password which you created throughout the registration process.
- Step 3: Now Double Check the login details to see if it’s Correct.
- Step 4: Now Click On the ‘Login’ Button In order to Access your Myindigocard Account.
Recover Your Lost Myindigocard User ID or Password
In Case you have forgotten your Myindigocard User ID or Password, then you don’t need to get panic because you can easily retrieve it. Here below is the complete step-by-step process to Recover Your Lost Myindigocard User ID or Password:
- Step 1: At First, You have to visit the Myindigocard official website at www.myindigocard.com.
- Step 2: Now Go to Sign-in and Select the “Forget Your Username and Password” Link.
- Step 3: Now Here are two options available for Recovering Myindigocard Username or Password.
- Step 4: If you want to Recover your Myindigocard Username then you need to enter the last 4 digits of your account and your social security number and hit submit button.
- Step 5: If you want to Recover your Myindigocard Password then you need to enter your Username, the Last 4 digits of your Account, your Social Security Number, and your Date of Birth after filling in the correct information recheck it again and hit the “submit” button.
Myindigocard Activation Step-By-Step Process
Myindigocard can be Activated either by phone or by accessing the official website. both methods of Myindigocard Activation are pretty easy and can be completed by following the below-mentioned steps:
Myindigocard Online Activation at www.myindigocard.com
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Myindigocard at www.myindigocard.com using any web browser and Click on the Login Link appearing on the top right corner of the Homepage.
- Step 2: Now You will be redirected to the official homepage of Myindigocard where you need to provide your Username and Password before clicking on the ‘Login’ Button.
- Step 3: Now, You need to enter your Card Details on the Next Page including Account Number and Expiry Date.
- Step 4: After Proving all the details You have to choose a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the Card.
- Step 5: Provide your Personal Credentials like date of birth, and SSN Number, then click on the “Activate” Button.
Myindigocard Activation Through Phone
- Step 1: At first you need to call a customer service representative at 1-866-946-9545 (6 am to 6 pm on Pacific Time)
- Step 2: Here you will be generated an interactive voice response (IVR) and you need to select the Indigo Card activation option.
- Step 3: The IVR will send a prompt and You need to Follow it, accordingly to Activate Your Indigo Credit Card.
- Step 4: if You are facing any problems or issues then you can speak with a customer service executive by pressing desired key.
Myindigocard Customer Support & Contact Details
If you are facing any problem or need any kind of help then You are able to Contact the Myindigocard Customer Support Team by calling the toll-free number at 866-946-9545 from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm, Pacific Time. There may be instances when you need any kind of support or help or you are not able to activate your Credit Card online. You can call this number and ask for any kind of help. if your Myindigocard Credit Card has been lost or stolen then you must call Myindigocard customer support at 1-888-260-4532 number and inform them immediately. Here below are the Myindigocard Customer Support Toll-Free Numbers of various departments:
- Customer service – 1866-946-9545
- Toll Number: 866-946-9545
- Lost Department: 888-260-4532
- Fax Number: 503-268-4711
Customers can also send Mail to the below address.
Genesis FS Card Services
PO Box 4477
Beaverton, OR 97076-4477
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
After receiving your Indigo MasterCard online, you can easily activate it through the official website. All you need to do is to visit the official site and enter your login credentials such as username and password. After login, go to the activation page by visiting www.myindigocard.com. On the activation page, you need to complete all the formalities required to activate your Indigo MasterCard, and then create your Credit Card PIN. This was all about MyIndigoCard in this article. If you need more information, you can visit their official site or ask us in our comment section.