Myindigocard Customer Support: Indigo Credit Card is a renowned platinum MasterCard, especially among people who want to improve their credit history. This card not only helps them to build their credit history but also to manage their card details online along with getting some great advantages as well.
If you have recently received your Indigo Card, and don’t know how to activate it, then you have landed on the perfect platform. Through this article, we are going to explain to you all the major details about MyIndigoCard, how you can Activate Myindigocard online, And Myindigocard Customer Support. A first-time user might face some issues while accessing their card’s benefits, therefore, our step-by-step guidelines will help them to come out of such a hard situation.
MyIndigoCard Features And Benefits
If you want to understand the benefits of My Indigo Credit Card, then you must know its features that are beneficial for you. Knowing the features of MyIndigoCard will help you to understand whether you want to go for this card or not. So, read the following information given down below where we have explained MyIndigoCard Features and Benefits.
- MyIndigoCard is the best option for people who don’t have a good credit score but wants to improve it. So, having a bad credit history is not an issue if you want to apply for My Indigo Card.
- The initial credit limit of the card will be $300.
- The cardholders can select any good design for their card.
- My Indigo Card is issued by Celtic Bank, Salt Lake City, UT, and the applicants are not asked to deposit any money or security amount.
- The credit profile of the cardholder is reported to three different major departments of credit.
- The users also get ID Theft Protection service and Zero Liability protection as well to protect their card from unauthorized transactions.
- You’ll also get several options for selecting a good-looking design for your card according to your preference.
- MyIndigoCard is a chip-based card which means it has added an extra layer of security to your Mastercard.
- As MyIndigoCard is a combination of three distinct cards, so there will be a different annual charge for each.
- In the first year, the annual charge of the card is $75, and then it is $99 after that.
- Indigo Card is an unsecured, convenient, and no-frills credit card that a cardholder can use to increase their credit rating.
MyIndigoCard Eligibility Criteria
MyIndigoCard is one of the popular and reputed credit card companies that has been trusted by their millions of customers. There are many people who want to be a part of the company by becoming its loyal customer, but in order to get a My Indigo Credit Card, you need to qualify its eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are a set of requirements that you need to fulfill in order to apply for the card. Here is the list of requirements that needed to be accomplished:
- The applicant must qualify for the minimum age which should be 18 years old.
- The applicants are required to provide valid documents during the registration process such as their social security number, address, US IP address, and a few more.
- They should not have any Indigo MasterCard account that has been created earlier having pending payments.
- You need to provide them with your income proof, your debt (if any), and identity verification so that they can check your worthiness.
How to Apply For My Indigo Card?
You can follow these very simple steps in order to apply for a My Indigo Card online.
- Step 1: Start the application process by visiting www.myindigocard.com
- Step 2: After this, you need to apply for the credit card by online application submission that you think is best suited for you.
- Step 3: Now, you need to provide all the relevant documents for the verification process.
- Step 4: After that, you will have to wait for confirmation that the application is valid.
One must take note that if your application is rejected or it has been delayed then you can feel free to approach the manager or customer care number for further assistance.
How To Activate MyIndigoCard Online Account?
Activating IndigoCard has become very convenient due to its web portal IndigoCard.com where cardholders can easily activate their card online. If you need some help knowing how to activate your Indigo Card online, then read the following instructions carefully.
- Step 1: At first, you need to visit the official site at www.indigocard.com to complete your card’s activation process.
- Step 2: You will land on its home page, and then you’ll see an option that says ‘Activate Card,’ click on that tab.
- Step 3: After clicking on the tab, a new page will open and you have to fill in your username and password which you already registered during the sign-up process.
- Step 4: After entering the details correctly, click on the Login tab to proceed.
- Step 5: As soon as you are logged in, you will be asked for some card details for activating all the online features.
- Step 6: The cardholders will be allotted a PIN code for their Indigo Card.
- Step 7: At last, you have to click on the Activation button after providing all the correct details.
- Step 8: Now, you need to wait for a while for confirmation. The confirmation message will be displayed on the screen and you’ll receive a message to your registered email address.
Note: If you don’t want to go through all these online steps, then you can also activate your Indigo Card by calling the customer support number that is given on the back of your card.
Myindigocard Customer Support
If have any suggestions or questions about the same, then you can mention them in our comment section. If you need some help or more information regarding MyIndigoCard, then you can contact the MyIndigocard Customer Support number which is 1-866-946-9545. You can contact this toll-free number during their working hours which start from 6:00 AM till 6:00 PM Pacific Time. In addition to that, you can also contact 888-260-4532 to report your lost or stolen credit card.
Here below we have given Myindocard Customer Support Details:
Toll-free number: (866) 946-9545
Customer service: (866) 946-9545
Genesis FS Card Services
Beaverton, OR 97076-4477
This was all about MyIndigoCard in this article. The MyIndigoCard Platinum MasterCard is the most popular among People of every age group. The MyIndigoCard online portal is the complete Platform for individuals who are running out of funds in their Accounts. You need not go physically to the Post office in order to pay your Monthly Bills. Just Login to your Myindigocard Online Account and Pay the Bills securely from there.