Indigo Credit Card Login: The Indigo Credit Card is an unstable charge card that is issued by Celtic Bank and it is overhauled by Genesis FS Card Services. One of the best things about this card is that its users get next to zero financial accounts, a good opportunity for constructing a decent account.
However, there’s a monthly charge linked to this credit card and you need to pay $75 for the primary year. After that, the cardholders have to pay $99 per year and they can enjoy some great Advantages of the Indigo Credit Card. In this article, you are going to learn some important details about Indigo Credit Card and its login process. So, let’s get started…
What are the Advantages of Indigo Platinum Mastercard?
Having an Indigo Platinum Mastercard provides you with a number of advantages that are quite tempting for anyone who wants to apply for a credit card. If you go for Indigo Platinum Mastercard, then here is the list of benefits that you will get if you apply for the same.
- At the time of applying for the Indigo Platinum Mastercard, there will be no credit check in order to pre-qualify for this card.
- There will be only a 1 percent foreign transaction charge.
- The application process of applying for this credit card is very quick and simple.
- There will be a high endorsement rate.
- The card has a credit limit of $300.
- The users get online account access 24X7.
- In the first year, you have to pay only $75 for this card.
- Cardholders can easily build their credit ratings.
Indigo Credit Card Application Process
After looking at the Benefits of MyIndigoCard, if you are interested to apply for this credit card then you can follow these steps to apply for same. If you need any help in the MyIndigoCard Application Process, then read the following instructions that are given below:
- Step 1: To apply for MyIndigoCard, you have to first visit www.myindigocard.com
- Step 2: On the homepage, you have to go to the application page and apply for the credit card that is best suitable for you. During the online application submission process, you have to fill in some details as well.
- Step 3: After this, you have to provide the asked documents for the further verification process.
- Step 4: Now, wait for the confirmation message that you may receive in your registered email address or number. If in case your application is rejected, then you can contact their customer service for additional assistance.
Indigo Credit Card Registration & Login Process
Here is the step-by-step guideline to sign-up and login into the MyIndigoCard online account:
- Step 1: First, you need to visit the official website of the IndigoCard login portal at www.myindigocard.com.
- Step 2: On the homepage, you will see a ‘Register’ button, simply click on that.
- Step 3: You will see a registration page on your screen where you will be asked to provide some important information.
- Step 4: Please fill in all the asked details which may include your information such as personal and contact details.
- Step 5: Enter your details like name, contact details, email address, and more in the given respective blank fields.
- Step 6: After this, you have to set up your credentials. Your login credentials such as username and password will help you to get access to your account online.
- Step 7: Now, you can finish the process by clicking on the ‘Register’ option.
- Step 8: At last, an acknowledgment message will be delivered to you that will give you confirmation about your successful registration.
Indigo Mastercard Customer Services
If you want to pay for the Indigo Mastercard Bill, then you can easily make the payment by contacting their customer service. In order to make a bill payment successfully, you can dial Indigo Platinum Mastercard customer service number i.e., 1-866-946-9545.
In addition to that, you can also send the payment to their mail address at the Indigo Mastercard Payment Address. The official location for the same is Indigo Platinum Mastercard, P.O Box 23039, Columbus GA 31902-3039.
If you need any help while login or registering to MyIndigoCard, then you can contact their customer support at 1-866-946-9545. Also, if you have lost your card or your card is stolen, then you can dial 888-260-4532 to report it. However, the working hours of Indigo Mastercard Customer Services are from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time.
How to Make Indigo Mastercard Payment?
In order to Make an Indigo Mastercard Payment, the cardholders get a few options through which they can pay on time. To know the payment options, you can read the following methods which are given down below:
- 1. Website: You have to visit the online website of Indigo Mastercard and on the home page click on the “Bill Pay” tab. On the payment tab, you need to enter your account number, enter the sum you need to pay, and then the date of making the Payment. Just make sure that you present your payment by 5 pm PT as it might take some time to credit.
- 2. Via Phone: In order to make an Indigo Platinum Mastercard payment, you have to dial this number 1-866-946-9545. By contacting this number, you can directly ask their customer support representative to make the bill payment.
- 3. Via Mail: You can send the payment through mail at this address: Indigo Platinum Mastercard, P.O Box 23039, Columbus GA 31902-3039.
- 4. Mobile Application: There is a mobile application that has been launched to access your Indigo Credit Card online. The app is accessible on both android and apple devices and cardholders can easily manage or make payments online. All you need to do is to download and install the app on your device and make the payment through it.
In this article, we have discussed about Indigo Credit Card Login. We hope all your queries regarding the same have been resolved. MyIndigoCard Customer Support is also available 24/7 to help you out if you are facing any trouble while accessing your account. You can also take our help or provide some suggestions by commenting on this post. Thank you for reading!