Indigo Credit Card is a renowned platinum MasterCard that is helpful for many customers to improve and build their credit history. As it is an unsecured credit card being issued by Celtic Bank, Salt Lake City, UT, the cardholders don’t have to deposit any security amount. They have created an online platform for their users so that they can access their card details and manage them online.
MyIndigoCard Login helps the users to have secure access to the services that they can get after getting a registered account on the official login portal. During the registration process, you have to verify your card details, along with provide some of your required information to create an online account at the IndigoCard Login Portal. The Official IndigoCard Login Portal can be accessed at the URL IndigoCard.com.
IndigoCard Registration & Login: Step-by-Step Guide
As we have said above, MyIndigoCard Registration is a compulsory process if you want to enjoy its benefits online. So, if you are a new user and don’t know how to sign up for MyIndigoCard, then here are some easy steps through which you can complete this process. Follow these step-by-step guidelines carefully:
- Step 1: To start the registration process, you have to first visit the official website at IndigoCard.com.
- Step 2: You will land on the official IndigoCard page, from where you have to click on the ‘Register’ button.
- Step 3: Once you click on the ‘Register’ button, the registration page of the portal will open.
- Step 4: On the registration page, you have to submit all the details including your personal and contact information.
- Step 5: Enter your name, contact details, email address, etc. in the desired fields.
- Step 6: After this, you will be asked to set up your credentials such as username and password. Generating login credentials is a very important task as your username and password will be used to get access to your online account.
- Step 7: As soon as you have submitted this information, finish the process by clicking on the ‘Register’ button.
- Step 8: At last, you will get an acknowledgment message on your screen which will confirm that your registration has been successful on the official portal.
For Login: Visit the official site and enter your login credentials i.e., username and password. Click on the Login button and now you can access your online account.
How to Activate My Indigo Credit Card?
After receiving your MyIndigoCreditCard, you must have to activate it for enjoying its beneficial features. You can activate it online by visiting the Official Site of MyIndigoCard at www.myindigocard.com.
- First, go to the official website.
- The login page will open, and you have to enter your username and password.
- Now, click on the Login button.
- After this, you have to go to the official page at www.myindigocard.com in order to activate your card.
- A new page will open where you have to provide the required details. Once completing the online Card activation formalities, you have to create your Credit Card PIN for further use of your card.
How to Reset your IndigoCard Login Username & Password?
If you don’t remember your IndigoCard Login credentials then there’s a simple way through which you can reset it. Below here, we are going to provide you with a list of steps that you can follow to reset your username and password.
Reset Your Lost Password
- In order to reset your password, you have to first open the official website at www.myindigocard.com
- On the homepage, you will see the ‘Forgot your Username or Password?’ option. Simply click on that link.
- A new page will open where you have to provide your username and the last four digits of your Account Number. In addition to that, you will also be asked to provide your Social Security Number and Date of Birth.
- After this, you need to click on the Submit button to complete the process.
- Now, you are going to get an email that includes a link to reset your password.
- All you need to do is to open your email and click on the link that you have received.
- A new page will open, where you have to key in your new password two times. After entering your new password click on the submit button.
That’s it! Your new password has been created successfully and now you can get access to the official portal.
Reset Your Username
- To reset your username, go to the www.myindigocard.com
- On the login page, click on the link that says ‘Forgot your Username or Password?’
- Scroll down the page, till you find a ‘Forgot Username’ section.
- After that, you need to provide your Email ID, the Last four digits of your Account Number in this online form, along with your Social Security Number and Date of Birth.
- Now, click on the Submit button and you will get a mail at your registered email address.
- Click on the link and recover your username by following the steps guided to you after that.
Indigo Mastercard Customer Service
If in case you need some help from the official representative of Indigo Mastercard, then you can contact their Customer Service. They will provide you with their assistance by giving you the best possible solution to your query. If you are facing any issue while activating your Indigo Master card, then you will need specific help from their customer service.
All you need to do is to contact their customer service number at 866-946-9545. Before making a call, you have to make sure that you are calling them during their working hours. You can contact them at their MyIndigocard Help Desk Number starting from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time.
In case you have lost your card or it is stolen, you need to contact them at their different number. For this, you need to contact them at 1-888-260-4532 and should inform their representative immediately. In addition to that, the cardholders can also send a Mail to the Correspondence address: Genesis FS Card Services, PO Box 4477, Beaverton, OR 97076-4477. This was all about the MyIndigoCard Login in this article. If you have any other questions or suggestions, please write them down in our comment section.